I. Who is responsible for processing of your data;
II. What type of data we collect, and which are the purposes;
III. Who are the recipients of your data;
IV. Where we store your data;
V. What are your rights as the data subject;
VI. How long do we store your data;
I. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
Ponta da Gaivota – Promoção Hoteleira e Turística LDA entity, with the unique registration number 504921410, registered Urbanização Ponta da Gaivota lote 66, 8600 Lagos Portugal
In order to deal with any issues related to the personal data processing, please contact us by:
- Tel.: +351 282 771 110
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Address: Urbanização Ponta da Gaivota lote 66, 8600 Lagos Portugal
II. WHAT TYPE OF DATA WE COLLECT, AND WHICH ARE THE PURPOSES?
Our company collects the following type of personal data:
• Personal information: name, sex, nationality, date of birth, names of family members and the respective dates of birth and nationality, etc.;
• Information related to personal preferences: information related to the service being reserved;
• Contact information: address, telephone number, e-mail, etc.;
• Payment information: credit card details, billing address, etc.;
• Loyalty and reference program: marketing and analytical data;
• Information about accommodation arrival and departure dates, room location, room type and requests for beds, etc.;
• Comments: our online services;
• Professional information: if you are applying for any position at Ponta da Gaivota – Promoção Hoteleira e Turística LDA besides previously mentioned information, we may collect data about your academic experience, professional and employment records.
We limit the information collected for children and minors under 18 years up to name, nationality and birth date, that should be provided by aт adult who is a parent or official guardian of a child or who possess the parent’s (parents’) consent or tutor. We ask parents to ensure that children do not send us any personal information without parent’s consent, in case this information was still provided, we ask parents to contact us and we will delete this data.
We also collect data about the use of our website using cookies.
The purposes of data processing are the following:
• To fulfill our obligations of customer service: management of reservations and client’s accommodation, payment, catering service according to client’s requests, monitoring use of services (telephone, bar, paid TV), video surveillance.
• Improvement and of our services: evaluation of our services in hotels, restaurants and other establishments, improvement of our services, customization of the content and digital experience, better understanding of clients’ needs for segmentation of our marketing program, newsletters and promotions. We always ask for the clients’ consent for any marketing campaigns. Procuraremos sempre obter e registar a autorização do utilizador para aceitar participar em quaisquer campanhas de marketing. A utilização da informação do utilizador para efeitos de marketing é apresentada com maior detalhe na secção de Marketing infra. Customization of our website based on clients’ preferences is detailed in the Cookies section at the end of the Policy.
• Recruitment: recruitment of employees or trainees. By sending to us any personal information for job announcement automatically means your consent to process your personal data as an integral part of the recruitment process.
• Security and video surveillance: people and property protection.
• Sending newsletters and marketing communications: we will use your personal data to communicate with you, sending information about tour services, products and events, newsletters, promotions and invitations to our events.
• Organization of events: management and organization of events, communication with third parties, payment.
• Golf: your data will be used for booking, reservation management, payments, monitoring of service provided, organization of tournaments etc.
• Real estate: we collect your information to communicate with you and sending you information about construction and real estate promotion.
III. WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA?
Your personal data may be disclosed by our company to other entities within the business group, as well as Ponta da Gaivota – Promoção Hoteleira e Turística LDA may subcontract third parties for providing specific services. Only necessary information for specific services will be provided to those companies.
Third parties may need the access to the personal data. Ponta da Gaivota – Promoção Hoteleira e Turística LDA ensures, that third parties will have limited access to personal information, restricted only to those data necessary for provided services, established by the contract between Ponta da Gaivota – Promoção Hoteleira e Turística LDA and other third party, by which third party undertakes not to disclose personal data or use it for other purposes other than mentioned in the respective contract.
IV. WHERE WE STORE YOUR DATA?
Data is stored on paper and IT systems. Our internal procedures define where the personal information is stored based on the purposes mentioned above.
Ponta da Gaivota – Promoção Hoteleira e Turística LDA implements necessary and reasonable technical, electronic and organizational procedures to ensure data security and prevent its loss, misuse or inappropriate usage.
V. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AS THE DATA SUBJECT?
In accordance with the current regulation, Ponta da Gaivota – Promoção Hoteleira e Turística LDA protect personal data confidentiality with all reasonable means and ensures the execution of the following data subject rights:
a) Right to information: our clients have the right to obtain information about using and processing their personal data in transparent and understandable form (article 13 of GDPR).
b) Right to access: in addition to the right to information, at any time you request the access respective the personal information, such should be provided by the company (article 15 of GDPR).
c) Right to rectification: data subject has the right to rectify personal data if it is incorrect, out of date or needs to be completed. Please contact us in order to rectify your data (article 16 of GDPR).
d) Right to erasure: you can request the erasure of your personal data. You are entitled to get from us your personal data without and undue delay, where on of the following applies:
• If your personal data is no longer needed for the processing purposes;
• You withdraw your consent (p.1, article 6 of GDPR or p.2, article 9 of GDPR) and there is no other legal basis for processing personal data;
• You object to processing personal data according to the p.1, article 21 of GDPR and there is no other legal basis to process personal data, or according to the p.2, article 21 of GDPR;
• Personal data has been treated unlawfully;
• Personal data must be deleted in order to comply with legal obligations of the EU or its member state, who is responsible for data processing;
• Data was collected within the offer of information society services mentioned in p.1, article 8 of GDPR.
e) Right to object: you can unsubscribe from our Newsletters or request to be removed from our list of marketing communications at any time (article 21 of GDPR).
f) Right to data portability: you have the right to move, copy or transfer your data from our data base to another (article 20 of GDPR).
g) Right to restriction of processing: you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data in the following situation: if you dispute the data accuracy; if the processing is illicit and you do not want to erase your data, but only restrict it; if our company no longer needs your personal data or you execute your right to rectification mentioned above, while we analyze your request (article 18 of GDPR).
h) Right to notification: you have the right to be notified of any rectification, erasure or processing restriction performed by the responsible for the processing (article 19 of GDPR).
i) Right not to be subject of any automated individual decision: you have the right not to be subject to any decision made on automated processing, including profiling, that may affect your legal status (article 22 of GDPR).
The provision of the previous paragraph shall not apply if the decision:
• Was made for the conclusion or execution of the contract between data subject and the controller;
• Was authorized by EU or any member state to which the controller is subject, and which also provides the appropriate means to guarantee rights and freedoms of the data subject;
• Was based on explicit consent of the data subject.
j) Right to be notified in case of a data breach: when the data breach is likely to pose a high risk to the right and freedoms of data subject, we will report the data breach without any unreasonable delay (article 34 of GDPR).
VI. HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We only store your personal data during the time required for the specific purpose for which they were obtained, to respond to your needs or requests or to comply with legal obligations.
The retention period will be defined based on the following criteria:
• Reasonable need of the activity: while providing goods and services or managing our clients’ relationship; and/or
• Reasonable, legally based, periods: for the period in which someone may file suit against us or for the period in which we must comply with our tax and legal obligations; and / or
• Other periods that are in line with legal and regulatory guidelines and requirements.
After the above-mentioned retention periods, personal data will be deleted in a safe way.
The data owner guarantees that the provided personal data is accurate and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or modification to them and assumes sole responsibility for the losses and damages caused by the wrong, inaccurate or incomplete communication of the data.
The owner of the data is expressly warned that by disclosing personal data in public means of our establishments (company) such as Facebook, and Instagram, this information may be seen and used by third parties.
A cookie is a small piece of data that is stored on a user’s computer upon visiting certain web pages. Cookies allow sites to gather and store information about a user’s web activity and equipment, and, depending on the kind of data they contain and the way in which they are sent to the web browser, they may be used to recognize individual users. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
Technical cookies allow the user navigate on a site, platform or web application and use of different options and services, for example, web traffic control and data transfers.
Customized cookies allow users to access web services with certain predefined elements, set on the user's computer, based on a series of criteria: eg. language preferences, the type of browser used to access services, the regional configuration of the zone where the service is accessed, etc.
Analytical cookies enable you to track and analyze information about how users visit the various pages on the site. Data collected may be used to measure activity on the webpage, application or web platform, etc.
This is a reporting tool for websites that allows us to analyze how users use our website and get there. It allows you to store anonymous user browsing data to detect the origin of site visits and other statistical information. Google Analytics does not store personal information about our visitors.